Thursday, April 13, 2006

"Stalk you."

"Call me." "Stalk you." Lol that's the line in this movie I really wanna see. It's basically just like like "Bring it on" (which I also need to see), except about gymnastics and not cheerleading.
Movies that have come out that look promising:
"Take the Lead", "The Benchwarmers" (Nathan was all, "I wanna see 'The Replacements,' so he does it, too.), I had more but I can't think of them now.............................................
The freshman have babies. Flour babies. And they're carrying them around EVERYWHERE in pretty patterned baby blankets. Some of them are pretty artistic, and others.....resemble Frida Kahlo. The artist, not the art. It's kind of funny. The guys just shove them under their arms and walk around wishing they were dead, while the girls seriously act like they're babies and take FIVE MINUTES to swaddle their bags of flour. Swaddling babies is hard (I tried it on Lachlan when he was a baby ((now he's 1)) and he kept bursting out of my stupid swaddle), but five minutes is ridiculous. The thing doesn't BURST or CRY, how hard can it be? Maybe it's because they're square. As stupid as it sounds, I really want my own flour baby. I've got a bunch of names saved up over the years (all two of them) and I heard there's a journal assignment involved? Sweet.
Today: short. That's all I have to say. Sudoku today STUNK, it was level 4 and I KEEP MESSING UP!!!!! So I'll let someone else solve it and wait for tomorrow to arrive. Band, we're playing this Sesame Street Showcase, which is awesome, cuz Sesame Street was like my favorite show for a long time. Then came "American Idol", but anyway. Social studies was slightly lame, cuz we're making posters on China, and we couldn't look up facts on our own, we had to listen to pages upon pages of random facts about food, transportation, and wildlife (my favorite). But when Mrs. Moon was reading about food, she had to pause at the part about Beijing's famous FRIED DUCK and Paul screams, "YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!" at the top of his lungs. Aaaah annoying. So, I was like, "Whatever, they eat chipmunks in the Pokonoes." And then later, Mrs. Moon was like, "In Northern China, roast chipmunk is among other delicacies," and Paul blanched. Hahaha loser. I guess. Not really. He's okay when he's not talking about chipmunks, but it's like, GET OVER IT IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO THE WAR IS OVER AND I'M TIRED OF YOUR FILTHY RODENTS! But I wouldn't say that outloud. Cuz Paul's cool. And he has drumsticks to hit you with. Ouch.

5 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Wow, they really do the flour bag babies? that's.......interesting.

Lauren said...

I WANNA DO IT LIKE ON 8 SIMPLE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRock_With_It said...

I have no idea what that is.

Lauren said...

it's for health, you have to like take care of bags of flour and act like it's a baby. i don't know how that's learning...

RRock_With_It said...

if you had one, what would you name it?