Thursday, April 20, 2006

If I only had a brain (doo dee doo dee dododo doo)

SERIOUSLY? What is WITH people and heroines with glasses?
For example:
Harriet the Spy had glasses. But not in the movie.
Megatroid (or was is Megatron? I forgot) had glasses (at least before "A Swiftly Tilting Planet"). But not in the "A Wrinkle In Time" movie that I stayed up watching for like four hours when it came out.
This is true of several other books made into movies. SO WHY "HOOT"?
Seriously, I'm reading the book before the movie comes out, because the movie looks okay and if you read the book AFTER you see the movie, it ruins all the unique character pictures you could've come up with. Like me and LOTR. I saw the movies first. Even tho the books are like way better. But back to "Hoot".
BEATRICE TOTALLY HAS GLASSES!!!!!! And CURLY, but not STRAIGHT GIRLY SURFER, blonde hair!!!! And in the movie? Really tan, not so tall (not taller than Roy, anyways), NO GLASSES. Who is this, BRIDGET from "The Sisterhood of the Flippin Traveling PANTS"?
Okay. Now I'm done.
So yeah, I haven't really been on. The last two days haven't been worth commenting on. WASL is boring, as usual, but we got a break from it today. But tomorrow we have it again.
I FINALLY FIGURED OUT "THE DIAMOND MYSTERY OF ROSEMOND VALLEY"! I spent like half an hour looking for cheat codes on Google (and stumbled upon several computer hacking websites that my cpu labelled as "criminal content"), BUT IT FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!! I found the poison arrow and went from chapter 4 to CHAPTER 7!!! Which is THE LAST LEVEL! But I didn't finish the game cuz I'd been playing for a while. And Emma has this thing for Malcolm? It's weird. And I convinced Tom to get a haircut. And I think Bob's a criminal. Boo, bad Bob.
I never thought I'd get so addicted to a series. Well, I should've learned my lesson last time with "Jedi Apprentice". I only read those books for a joke, but I got so addicted and they became like my favorite books ever. But this time, it's "Phantom Stallion". Yeah, they're corny, and Sam's a lame character, but it's like HORSE FIX TIME!!! Cuz these people actually ride western. It's not like Saddle Club and Pony Pals (gag, not like I read those anymore) where everyone's all, "Shall we have some tea?" "After I polish my quirt. Cheerio, cheerio!" Don't get me wrong, I like English (which is what I'm going to be doing for 2 solid days at Miracle Ranch in May: ride English. Lucky me. :) Seriously.), but I learned on Western and I like it a little more. YAAAAY FOR THE PHANTOM STALLION!!!!

8 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

you know that "if a was a rich man" song? i was playing truth or dare last night at sos, and one of my friends had to go down to where the boy scouts were and sing that song really loud.

RRock_With_It said...

and then i got one of the younger ones to go tell jason he has a monkey face.

Lauren said...

:O and you told me off for assassinating my brother?

RRock_With_It said...

she was like five. and insulting is a lot different than assassinating.

RRock_With_It said...

really. maybe i should try assassinating a certain someone?

Lauren said...

then again that wouldn't be so bad...

RRock_With_It said...

you want me to assasinate him?!?!!?
you know how hard that would be?!?! just today he punched a hole in the wall!!

Lauren said...

?? seriously?