Monday, April 10, 2006

Back to school

I hate school. Actually, today wasn't so bad, but I was bored out of my wits. It seemed to go really fast, tho. Which was weird. But cool. Now Paul is obsessing about ducks. He says he's still "loyal to the chipmunks" (hello, war is over, ding dong, anyone home?), but now it's impossible to get a serious answer out of him. Me: *attempt to hurt him after he insults me* Paul: YOU'RE A VIOLENT DUCK!!! Mrs. Moon: Paul, what do you predict is going to happen in "Jason's Gold"? Paul: He's gonna find a colony of ducks and kill them. AAAAAH it's annoying. But not as annoying as what happened to me this morning.
So okay, you know how you're walking/riding/being driven to school and you're tired and are kind of moving automatically? Annoyed? Tired? Wishing school was a place where you sat in big warm beds and drank hot chocolate 24/7? Does your mood improve any when a really ANNOYING/REPETITIVE song get's STUCK IN YOUR HEAD??? Oh, yeah, it gets better. I like the song "Stick to the Status Quo", but not at 7 AM. And especially not when the SAME PART keeps repeating itself OVER AND OVER IN YOUR HEAD!!!!
This is not what I want, this is not what I planned, and I've just got to sa-ay I do NOT understa-and! Something is really (something's not right!) really wrooong! And we've gotta get things back where they belooong! WE CAN DO IT!! (Gotta play, bla bla bla bla bla) WE CAN DO IT!! (Hip Hop HOORAY, bla bla bla bla bla) WE CAN DO IT!!! (Creme brulee, keep your voice down low) Not another sound, not another word, something like that... EVERYBODY QUIET!!
This is when it repeats. Again and again. Enough to cause suicidal thoughts to pop up into your head.
For once Meg Cabot has written a book BESIDES Princess Diaries that I like (All American Girl was okay, but the second one was disappointing). "AVALON HIGH" RULES!!!!!
Blaaaaaah, new cpu game DOES NOT! I'm totally stuck after getting a hair cut from Debbie, AAAAH it looks REALLY bad, but no one's at the office that will talk to me AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! I tried starting over, but my cpu killed the game and I didn't get to save. :(
I have science homework. And registration. And talk to my parents about missions/Late Night. And reading homework. And practicing (grrrr...). In short, I gotta go.

No comments: