Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter aftermath

Surprisingly, my digestive tract is still intact. Hey, I'm a poet, and I don't even know it. *gag* How lame is that?
TOMORROW IS WASL!!!!!
Pros of WASL week (even tho I've never taken it; having gone to a private school for the last 3 years, I just did "Achievement testing"):
-parents give you junk food for breakfast (OTIS SPUNKERMEYERS!!!)
-chips are permitted for snack time (need my itos: Cheetos, Doritos, Fritos. Cooler ranch = nasty)
-a lotta free time if you finish early
But that's pretty much it. I'm not that excited. It's not like they're giving us a half day LIKE THEY SHOULD!!!!! BLAAAAAAAH SCHOOL BOARD IS EVIL!!!!!!
So I'm pretty much just posting for the sake of posting. I had a lot of stuff to say earlier, but I was a. making sure the holes in my ears hadn't closed up completely, and cleaning them after they swelled from my constant prodding, b. reading my Bible (make time for the Lord, thank you, not have him make an appointment) c. eating (I, dare I say it, am having a "growth spurt", as some of you might call it, and now eat approximately 4 meals a day. It's slowing down, tho, so it might be over soon), so I can't remember any of it now.
"The Chase" isn't as good as "Lion Boy" yet. Slightly boring. Besides, all this Zizou Corder is going to my brain. GET THE ALLERGENIES!!!! NYAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
William's "Dynasty Warriors" is REALLY ANNOYING right now. "We're falling behind! NOOO! *deep grunt and sigh of pain*" But it's way overdramatic. Which I totally crave. For cartoon characters, they sure no how to get their.....lost it.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

RRock_With_It said...

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

life is bad. nathan's like, "YESS, MY SISTER'S FINALLY COOL LIKE ME!!"