Friday, April 21, 2006

Olivia's subliminal messages

NOT A FRIDAY KIND OF FEELING, WEEK IS OVER, WEEKEND BEGINNING, OR A SUNDAY, FOLLOW MONDAY! NO THIS IS A SATURDAY AND I'M FEELING GREAT, ONE THING LEFT TO DO, TIME TO SAY, "BEAUTIFUL DAY", TIME TO SAY, "BEAUTIFUL DAY, THESE DAYS ARE FEW AND SOMETHING WHEAT? (sweet, maybe) GET ON YOUR FEET AND SING ALONG WITH ANGELS AS THEY CRY THANK YOU FOR LIFE NEVER TAKING ANY BREATH OR ANY SECOND FOR GRANTED, I WILL FAIL YET I WILL TRY!!!
*sniff* I love Olivia. Actually they're really called Olivia the Band, but whatever. So yeah, that's kind of how I felt today cuz it's WEEKEND!!! THREE DAYS IN A ROW OF NO WASL (none on Monday, either! :) School tho.)
So today wasn't so bad. It was writing WASL, but I can't say what it's about cuz the state's all paranoid and act like Harrison Ford is going to steal all their textbooks...BECAUSE HE CREATED THE SECURITY SYSTEM! Weird moment there. Science, I finished my drawing and stuff, and band was cool, but I HATE 3RD LUNCH NYAAAAAH!!!! PE was so boring, it was supposedly a "free day" (we could do basically whatever we wanted as long as we were moving), and I tried playing hockey with some guys, but Daniel was like total control freak and telling me what to do and then Sam was like, "FOUL, TOO MANY BLUES!" so I was like, "Whatever, I'll quit." So I just walked the track instead. Which was way boring. Cuz we had to run or power walk or Mrs. Hurd would catch us and get a zero. Not cool. She walks FAST!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I BEAT "DIAMOND MYSTERY OF ROSEMOND VALLEY"!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! (note: if you haven't played this game and don't want to know the ending, DON'T READ ON!!!!) Yeah, it was Bob and Carla, which wasn't very hard to believe (I'd figured out the Malcolm and Lucy thing anyway, so yeah, it was easy), and they stole the diamonds and ripped of Peter Parker or whatever his name was, the dude that married Kit Grace. Then I'd all put the diamonds in the display case, and she took them out and an alarm went off and closed all the exits. It was funny. But the end's dumb, everyone's at the diner, and Emma's talking about this pirate legend cuz she's an "ace reporter" like that.
"Party Princess" is taking forever at the library. I've been #6 for several weeks. But I moved up to #5 today. YAY!!

No comments: