Friday, April 07, 2006

Sleepless in Seattle

So, yeah, that's where I'm going today, even tho I have to leave in like 9 minutes after brushing my teeth and putting on Cons and stuff. Aaaah William got a new game ("Dynasty Warriors") and it's really shrill and my ears hurt.
Lame. My mom picked up "TTYL" from the library cuz I'd put it on hold. Gaaah total dud. The book totally portrays this Christian teacher as a predator and it's like, "Thanks a lot!" Then again, the author was totally pro-stuff I wouldn't be proing. *glares* I think that's why everyone likes "The Da Vinci Code" so much. They're all, "YESSSSSSS WE CAN FINALLY DISPROVE CHRISTIANITY!" Cuz that's what the movie's basically about. "No, it's about a code in the Mona Lisa!" "Hahaha, so you think! *looks at movie blurb* AHA! SEE FOR YOUR SELF!" "*reads* A movie where Bla bla Whats-his-face and sexy French partner discover origins of Christianity. Oh..." "Oh, guess what: I actually didn't come up with the term 'Christian'. That would be you guys." Which is true. Grrrrrr, ticks me off. >:( Though my saying this only makes people madder, and I know I'm not helping and I'm kinda getting in your face like I say people do to me, but it's sometimes like, "Give me a break."
"TAKE THE LEAD" CAME OUT TODAY!!! YAAAAAAAY I WANNA SEE IT! But A&E said it was lame. Then again, they said "Sky High" was dumb and "Brokeback Mountains" was the best movie they'd ever seen. So I do have a chance... I also wanna see "The Benchworkers". Lol, "Benchwarmers", whatever, but A&E said it was probably dumb since there wasn't a screening prior to opening day. Hey, I actually look forward to this on Fridays.
So I gotta go. My toes are cold.

No comments: