Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Mrowr fttt

Right now I'm wearing a hat that makes me look like a cat. Hence the font color. I like it, don't get me wrong, but it feels weird and and makes me look like I have CAT EARS! *sculpts ear out of hair* Mrowr! *sculpts another ear* Mrowr!
Okay, back to business (gaaaah that font was driving me CRAZY!). My evening concluded with a three hour movie marathon. Okay, so we only watched two movies, do you really have a problem with that? Lol, I'd forgotten how dumb "Sleepover" was. AND SEAN FARIS IS IN IT!!! EWWWWWWW! EWWWW! Sean Faris...as in "YOURS, MINE, AND OURS" BROTHER! It was like the dream I had where assorted members of my church were part of my immediate family and HE WAS MY OLDER BROTHER!!! AAAAAH! I'm sorry, is it just me, or is he NOT VERY ATTRACTIVE? I don't think so! And apparently Katija Pevec (aka Christina Beardsley, William Beardsley's sister in "Y, M, and O") is in it ("Sleepover"), too, but she has NO LINES! Seriously, all the pleathers have at least one line (even brunette girl), but Katija DOESN'T! She just walks around with a frosted lip gloss sneer and a really disgusting fake tan. PETER IS A STALKER! "What, are you playing hard to get?" "NO, I'M JUST GETTING AWAY FROM YOU!!!"
Dare I say it, I actually enjoyed "Chicken Little". Sure, he had a lot of issues for a cartoon character, but it was semi-funny. Even though aliens didn't start attacking till like the last third of the movie. And then the main conflict was getting "closure" with his dad and returning Kirby to his parents. Little known facts: Kronk is the voice of the alien policeman dude. Runt was played by the blondie from "Sahara". (funny, I hated that movie, but I liked this one. In this one, he was actually funny. Better than, "HAHAHA! OCEANOGRAPHERS DYING IN THE DESERT! HAHAHAHA!")
Soooooo it's technically the second day of Spring Break and I am slightly bored. It's already 1:15, which is like...crazy. I woke up 3 hours ago. :( I need a schedule. Although tomorrow I'm going to see "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown". Yeah. Weeeee. Fun. But I'm going to the library today for more books. And I have to practice. But mi madre is providing burgers. Hallelujah.

No comments: