Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Peppermint Orbit

That's what I'm chewing right now. :) No seriously, this stuff is GOOD and I haven't had any for quite a long time. Cuz the stupid grocery stores and comissaries are all, "Um, no, only spearmint and winter mint! *turns around and pops Peppermint Orbit into mouth*"
So today was an interesting day. In science, Mr. Griffith made us do this lab where we'd put Benedict solution and grass in water and blow carbon dioxide (what we exhale) through a straw into the beaker/tube/shot/thing and the solution would turn yellow. Not so. The majority of us blew our brains out, stained our clothes/homework/skin, but nothing happened to the dumb solution. So Mr. Griffith had to get another bottle that finally worked. And tomorrow it's supposed to be blue again. Oooh how scientific!
Man, this gum is good. Um, anyways, algebra. Mr. Jansen: "The possibilities are infinitely many." Me: "...that's like an oxymoron." Dillon and Curtis: "What?" Me: *tries to explain* Dillon: "How would you know that?" Mario: "Cuz she's smarter than you!!!" Aaaaaaaah I love school.
Except for LAR/SS. Not fun. We have to read this book required of all sevvies, "So Far From the Bamboo Grove". It's supposed to be like the BEST BOOK EVER, but I think it's both boring and weird. And, if it's the author's autobiography, WHY DID SHE FICTIONALIZE IT???????
WOOOO AMERICAN IDOL LAST NIGHT!!!!! Aaah that sounded stalkerish. Yeah, I haven't really been interested the past few weeks, but I watched this week. It made me when Mandisa got out last time. >:( She was better than a. Bucky (sorry, man) b. Kellie (YOU MUST DIE!) c. Ace. I thought Chris was good, but WHAT'S UP WITH THE EYELINER? That's a Constantine thing. I know he's a rocker (my dad's word, not mine) and all, BUT IT'S WEIRD!!! Huh...Constantine sang a Queen song...AND WORE EYELINER!!!!!! Ewwwww... I thought Paris was good, too. And Taylor. Simon was on crack or something last night. He likes Kellie (GAAAAAAAAH! Okay, she's Carrie Underwood's evil twin, but Carrie could sing stuff OTHER THAN COUNTRY and SOUND GOOD, but Kellie CAN'T! Last night, she wasn't AMAZING, and Simon was all, "I liked it." Paris comes on and kicks butt. "I thought it was weird." I think Paula slipped some mercury into his Coke.) but no one else. Eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahh. EEEEEE-GWAAAA-NUUUUH!!!! I like Elliott. His name is spelled a little weird, tho.
Things I don't think I've mentioned: NO SUMMER SCHOOL!!!!!!! I decided to take French next year, cuz I can still take 4 years of it at Oly and stuff. And Advanced Band rox. Registration is tonight, anyways. And then I'm gonna take drama for the semester elective. Rock on. But I had to choose alternates and there was NOTHING GOOD!!!! There was journalism and...kaput. So I just put food sciences, even tho they make you decorate omelets with ketchup and do worksheets where you contemplate the meaning of BREAD KNIFE!!! Thing number 2: FLORIDA WON!!!!!!! THEY KILLED UCLA!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

aaaaaaah graphicness sounds...gross.

Lauren said...

oh no i was REALLY looking forward to that part. :(