Thursday, April 13, 2006

Mystery of the month

Sooo......what really IS that substance in Baby Ruth candy bars? It tastes unmistakeably like PEANUT BUTTER, but others have said it is carmel mixed with nougat, but even without the peanuts, it maintains its nutty flavor. I'm going to write.......whoever makes these things and demand an explanation and ten pounds of lime Skittles. "Now these, obviously, are the chloroplasts..." That would be cool. SKITTLE CELL!!!!!!!!
If the stupid library has two of my holds, why did I only get one e-mail? And I can't get them anytime soon. >:O AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! Bye el losero!!!!!! Lol, that's what I said to my brother. He's going to party with other engineers in Tacoma (party city). So now I have to "babysit" William. Dude, he's 10!!!!! If I'm not getting paid, I'm not BABYSITTING HIM!!! We are staying here TOGETHER ALONE!!!!
So yeah, that's it. OMG OMG OMG I FORGOT!!
American Idol last night: BUCKY GOES DOWN!!!!!!!!! Which I was kinda sad about, but he wasn't THAT good, probably the worst out of everyone. And when Elliott got in Bottom 3, I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! SLIM SHADY!!!" Don't ask... But then they showed videos from the contestants' families and I felt bad about making fun of Kellie cuz she's pretty cute/nice/bubbly, she just isn't that good of a singer. Well, country, she kicks butt. But yeah.
I need to check out "My Praise". Cuz Jeannie and Jocelyn were like, "IT'S AWESOME!!" But they make the word "class" like "cl***". Okaaaaaaaay...

No comments: