Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A knife would be nice...

Why does my life tend to suck after it seems to be so awesome? I mean, some of it's just little stuff: Alex will NOT get off my back and keeps giving me crap and is all, "What, I was just teasing!" "*trying to kill him* What, I'm just trying to..." And let's not go there. And there's also being really tired, being forced to walk around the track for an HOUR in PE, and stuffs like that. But then there's Mr. Villiers and the latest: no famine. Well, that's not what my parents are saying, but it seems like that. Mostly it's just that I'm disappointed that I'm probably not going to go (didn't I say something about "dropping the bomb" earlier? Hope they didn't read that...), but then again, it's like, "What the flippin heck is wrong with this youth group?" Seriously. At least one pair of parents has a problem with one event, then there's a whole conflict, and the kids (us) try to help, and then the adults are like, "Well, we want your input, but since you have an IQ sigNIFicantly less than mine, I'll modify your idea and make this more complicated." And the whole time I'M supposed to choose sides!!!!! Sometimes, I feel like my parents are TOTALLY overreacting, but this time they're right and it SUCKS cuz everyones going to be all, "You're not going? Oh..." And I'll feel bad. When nothing's my fault. If it were that easy, I'd switch churches. But I can't. And don't want to. But it would be a little bit nice. I remember something said a few years ago that was funny at the time: "It's the summer from hell, ironically at church!" Why does it suddenly apply?
So, while I take some antidepressants, on a more postive note: Yaaay I'm #1 for Party Princess. Woo. *waves noisemaker* Not like I care. And I got "Click here to find out how I survived seventh grade" from the library. "Have you webbed any feet lately?" hahahaha. Ha. haha. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

since jocelyn already addressed that issue, i'll do the next one:

WHY ARE YOU NOT GOING TO THE FAMINE?!?!

Lauren said...

jocelyn: i'm not going to, don't worry. and since atlas is currently holding up the world, according to the greeks, the world can't crash down on us.
amber: i'm actually going, my parents just made it seem like i wasn't.