Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Flavor: 17

I just watched the end of "Celebrity Cooking Showdown" that Mom taped for me last night after she made me go to bed. Here I was, all rooting for Tony, AND HE UP AND LOSES!!!! At least Allison lost. That made me happy. She was annoying. Cindy was okay, but when Alan Thicke was commenting on her chicken breasts, I was like, "Are you sure those are the breasts you're looking at?" I thought the affagado (sp?) sundae looked pretty darn good, except for the espresso. That's just nasty. Weird: I don't like coffee, but French Silk is like my favorite flavor of ice cream. This is definitely going to be my new favorite show. And it's on TONIGHT!! YEAAAAH! Who needs American Idol when you've got CELEBRITY COOKING SHOWDOWN!?!?!?!?
My grandma sent me an e-mail of optical illusions. I figured ONE out, cuz it was really easy (it was impossible not to see OPTICAL spelled straight across the horizon), but couldn't figure out the other ones. (who know inside the word me, you could spell you?)
Since both my parents were too busy to cook, Mom bought us pizza. It was Pizza Hut, too, so I was like, "YESSSSS!!!" But she wouldn't buy the cheesy bites kind. I'm sorry, I think it looks good. Except for the commercials. That curly haired dude looks like he could be the older brother of someone I know. I bet his name is Ronald. *GASP* HE'S THE SON OF RONALD MCDONALD!!!!!!!!
I am plotting the assassination of my brother, who's now like president of his senior class or something. So I was trying to get him to choke on water/craisins all through dinner, but he wouldn't, which ruined the part of my plan about self inflicted injury. (If he chokes, it's technically not my fault, right?)
I had donuts today. They were squished. And melty. But still kinda cold. Which reminds me of the GROSS discussion we had in science, about McDonalds and their preservatives. (how many times have they gotten sued? Remind me never to watch "Supersize me". My bad, I'll probably have to watch it freshman year. *shudder*) Okay, so I was wrong, they don't give cows hormones to genetically alter their babies into long lasting milk producing FIENDS!!!!! But I could be right. If I'm not, what's with the cow on the Kraft cheese snack packages? Is it some kinda secret code??? "What are you doing?" "Spying on Agent W!"

4 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

How could you, Lauren? You hurt me deeply. :( :( :(

Lauren said...

he thought it amusing.
:( i didn't mean to hurt you..........i think?

RRock_With_It said...

no, i'm just joking.

Lauren said...

he refuses to die, or at least get injured.