Friday, April 14, 2006

Q: a letter I've never started a title with

Just a random thought. AAAAAAAAAAAAH NOT a good day. It went really sloooooooooooooow and the teachers were all freaking out about WASL and I didn't have time to read "Lion Boy" (really good book).
Science: We had a lab today about mebranes being selectively permeable and stuff, bla bla bla, and, omg, ALL THE BLONDE GIRLS IN MY CLASS WOULD NOT LEAVE MY STATION ALONE!!!!!!! Partly because Mr. Griffith was handing out supplies there, so everyone was getting them, but then they were like, "Mr Griffith, I'm done, whaddo I do?" And they said it really WHINILY AND I WAS LIKE, "Kill me now, someone." Then they were supposed to put glucose and starch in some beakers, and, get this, they put ALL the beakers over where I'm TRYING to work and measure water and stuff, AND WOULD NOT GET OUT OF MY WAY!!! So I had to work at a totally different station WITHOUT supplies, and they totally made a mess and EVERYTHING!!! Maybe that's just a pet peeve of mine, but it was REALLY ANNOYING, and if murder were a. not against the law and b. not against the Bible, there would not be blondie alive in that class today. Note: I'm not one of those people who's convinced all blondes are evil/dumb, but if I were, these girls DEFINITELY apply to that rule. It's just a coincidence, tho, the rest I know are nice/normal.
Algebra: Blaaaaa Mr. Jansen is gone for two weeks cuz he has surgery I think? Anyways, we had a sub, and he was nice and all, but he had NO control over the class, and then he was answering these problems TOTALLY WRONG and I pointed that out, but he didn't listen, so I was like, "Whatever, let them fail." (I was in sort of a bad mood then. Not so much now, but it still makes me mad) And then the sub was all acting like Shane was the ONLY smart person in class. Not to brag, but I know what standard form is, unlike the jerk sitting IN FRONT OF ME!!! (not Shane, someone else. Shane doesn't even sit near me. Wait. Yes he does. Not that near, tho.)
And all the rest of school was ALL ABOUT WASL and it was really boring and Mrs. Moon's 1/2 block were asking a lot of questions, so class almost went over and the bell rang and school was over, but we were still talking!!!!!
I'm wearing compression shorts under my jeans. They're actually quite comfortable. And I didn't want to take them off, so I was like, "Sure, I'll wear them until...tonight?" PE: NO DIGIWALKERS, YAAAAAY!!!

No comments: