Saturday, April 08, 2006

$1.08: exactly enough for a McDonald's burger

In my state anyway. :( I can't believe it's almost the end of Spring Break. Not cool. I WANT TO SLEEP IN!!! Okay, I've been TRYING to get up earlier each day, but it hasn't worked so far. I end up sleeping in an hour. :( Except for yesterday. I woke up at my first alarm and was wide awake. Scary... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I GOT "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL"!!!!! The soundtrack, anyways. BUT IT'S AWESOME!!!!!! Sad: "Bop to the Top" is actually one of my favorite songs. Except for the weird dialogue in a foreign language (okay, duh, I KNOW it's Spanish, but it's SO WEIRD!!!). If we ever did "High School Musical" at school/church/other, I'd make a much better Sharpay than Ashley Tisdale. Who does she think she's kidding? Except for the weird Spanish dialogue. THAT was disturbing. And weird. And what was up with her OUTFIT? But I like all her songs way better than DUMB GABRIELLA'S and they're all in my range, which is like 1.4 octaves. Ooooh, impressive! Not. -_-
Soooooooo I was totally at the Oasis Cafe (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called) today helping them with their library. Warning: sorting biographies is harder than it looks. But fun. But I didn't eat lunch and was there for like 3 hours and got so hungry staring at the barista action figures (they actually had one. It was scary, tho. And I don't like coffee.) and luscious fudge caramel chunk gooey thing brownies or whatever. But then my mom picked me up...and drove me to the MALL so she and Nathan could find clothes for Easter. But whatever, I got a burger. It wasn't a double cheeseburger cuz MALL MCDONALDS' STINK AND DON'T HAVE DOLLAR MENUS!!!!!!!!!!! but it was delicious. As always. I don't see what Micheal Moore doesn't like about them. Or vegetarians.
OMG I was just in Waldenbooks and I didn't look for the new Maddie Finn, which SUPPOSEDLY came out in like February, but I can't find it. And there's another new one, but the description was all talking about turtles bringing Maddie true love and I was like, "NOOOOO WHAT ABOUT HART?" I am truly obsessed. Oh yeah, I saw all these new books at Waldenbooks, but then went on the library site to put them on hold (I'm broke and they're all like $17 each), AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe cuz they're new. Whatever. But I REALLY wanna read "Bad Kitty". Not the picture book. Yeah.
I found out I was wearing the cat hat wrong, so that's why it looked like a cat hat, but I switched it around and I STILL think I'm wearing it wrong. Whatever. I'll live.

No comments: