Friday, April 28, 2006

We are the Knights of Camelot!!

Yeah, so I had to go to school today because it's the last day of WASL and I am so glad I did (especially since Mom pulled me out after WASL was done). WASL ROX!!!!!! I think I'll actually miss it. Cuz after the test, Paul and I told Alexis about "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" and she drew manga picture thingies to illustrate what we told her. There was this one with dancing ghosts of Camelot. Dududududududu, dududu, dududu, dududududududu, dududududu. *dead guys claps* My favorite was a picture not from "The Holy Grail", but the Monty Python show on PBS, where an old lady screams, "I DON'T LIKE SPAM!!!" And Alexis drew this picture of a lady killing a bunny with her cane. Or rather beating one up. Same thing.
It was weird. I saw this kid Noah who used to go to the same school as I did last year, before I changed schools and went to the jr. high. He was all playing hackey sack with these kids and I was like, "I know him...IT'S NOAH!!!" But he didn't recognize me, and no wonder, cuz we weren't exactly friends. *shivers* Gross.
Actually, I should be eating lunch right now. Cuz I usually eat lunch at like 10:10 AM. And it's almost 10:30. But Mom said she might make me a form of dairy product...as in milkshake. :) :) :) YAY!!!! Oh gosh. Now I'm REALLY hungry.
Omg, William's watching TV (he's staying home today, too) and it was Rolly Polly Ollie. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah. "Geeeollie, Ollie Pollie, your stomollie looks rollie!!!!!" NYAAAAAAH!!! But I did the same thing yesterday. Watch pointless Y7 shows, that is. But just not Ollie. Hold up...IT'S "NANALAND", AS IN BEST CANADIAN PUPPET SHOW EVER!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAH!!!!
Cheating at computer solitaire rox. Just right click. I got a score of 14000. In 52 seconds. So yeah. Right clicking comes in handy.

No comments: