Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Valiant is the word that basically describes me, and that LAME Holly Black book I got from the library, she is so dumb, what's her problem?

Holly Black is such a loser. Believes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously in fairies.
Then again, I totally used to, too. But that was then, this is now.
Apparently fairies are like a Satanist symbol?
Whatever. Just because Wiccans totally go for that doesn't mean all fairy literature is demonized.
And Wiccans aren't always Satanist.
Wait.
Hold on.
Okay, from a Christian standpoint, it could be said that they are.
But that's the "POD isn't a Christian band, and I'm a Bible-thumper" standpoint.
DANG IT, it's like, I don't want to get all in your face and prove the world's stereotype of Christians, but come on, that REALLY bothers me, so how do I say it in a nice way without making myself seem more tolerant than I really am?
Because I want to be loving, not just tolerant, but I also want to be moral and let everyone know where I stand.
Wow. Why is life so complicated?
Whatever. By the way, why is everyone always asking me my stand on gay marriage, or bringing it up every five minutes and then glaring at me because the know I don't agree. It's not like I'm against gay people: they're just not normal people, your sexuality doesn't define you, so screw everyone who says it DOES, but I don't agree with their practices (as in being gay and proud), just like I don't agree with my dad's relatives some of the time, but I don't SHUN them, I actually like them more than my other family sometimes because they're so COOL and nice and they live in pimp states.
Enough on that.
We have another game tomorrow. Against Kingston. Wooooo. We're probably going to lose. I jammed my finger on Monday, and it was purple, but now it's GREEN with purple spots and it doesn't hurt, it's just really swollen and grossed a bunch of people out. I CAN'T HELP IT, I have BIG FEET, and I TRIPPED, causing my hand to become very friendly with the floor.
Who knew how much you use your pinky on a day to day basis? The first day it was jammed, it hurt like heck and I couldn't DO anything, which was annoying.
I just read a book about peaches. It was even called "Peaches". It was okay, pretty good, I did like it, and the coolest character was the most messed up, so I didn't really relate to her, but she was cool like that. And her name was Murphy??? And it took place in Georgia.
I really want a papillon. Or a dog of some sort. Really bad.
There must be something called dog therapy. I know there's horse therapy. If we could even RENT a dog, or take CARE of a dog, I would be soooooooooo happy. Especially if it was a collie. Or a papillon. Or, dare I say it, a Golden Retriever. Those things are so cliche, EVERYONE has one, but I do like them, because all my weird Oregon relatives have one and bring them to the fourth of July so they can lick the babies and run around and be annoying.
WHY do my relatives ALWAYS bring their dogs to fourth of July? Which is dumb, because we always took Oggy, but it was such a PAIN, because during the big picnic, we either had to hold him or tie him up with the other dogs and he would bark and fall down the cliff sometimes, so we had to go down to the beach and pick him back up and hold him AGAIN. And the dogs always bite people, like that stupid dog Prince, and I wasn't even related to those people, not even distantly, so I don't know WHAT they were doing on Dory's property, but he bit this kid's arm and he cried. The kid, not Prince. So I kicked him, I think. Even that kid got on everyone's nerves.
I feel like a cupcake. The special kind that my aunt makes that are chocolate and cream cheese. Ooooooooh yeaaaaaaah.

No comments: