Monday, February 12, 2007

DANCE, MICHAEL, DANCE!

Only Michael doesn't dance. Michael sings. As in Michael Tait. Look it up.
Wow. I can't techinically be classified as a stalker when I don't SEEK information, I just happen to HEAR interesting bits of information. YAY! I'M NOT A STALKER! But it's kind of weird because I'm not trying anymore and SUDDENLY things start to get interesting? Um...okay.
Good news: Got my jersey.
Bad news: Didn't get 22 (that was my number in 5th grade)
Good or bad news: I'm not playing in the first game of the season because I don't have enough practices. Good, because I have no clue what's going on. Bad, I was planning on freaking out some of my friends who didn't know I was on the team? Oh well...
Ipods are a fickle thing...
Fickle...that's a COOL word.
The police were forced to shoot a man today because he had a gun? Reminded me of Dally's REALLY BAD death in "The Outsiders". That was so hokey in the movie. Dally: *gets shot like 10 times* *crawling across the ground* Ow...ow... Greasers: NOOOOOOO, DALLY! Patrick Swayze: I'm OLD! Dally: *suddenly falls on his back?*
I want to see "The Last Sin Eater". I kind of read all the spoilers, though. But it looks pretty sweet. Pluggedinonline said the rituals were creepy. Hello? The Sin Eater doesn't eat their flesh. He just drinks wine put on the corpses chest. Wine that is in a bottle, people. Not creepy.
Kwaaaaaa, I just luuuuuurve youth retreats. We had one over the weekend and it was pretty sweet. Minus game time...and spending too much time with the same people...and lack of sleep...and breakfast on the last day...
I need basketball shoes. My ankles will fall off. I wish we could wear our jerseys to school. How come football players and soccer players can be all school spirity and wear their jerseys, but basketball players can't? I WANT TO WEAR MY JERSEY! I WANT TO MAKE MY SCHOOL PROUD! Actually, judging on my performance as a wing today, I won't be making anyone proud.
Coach: Lauren, you won't be playing tomorrow.
Lauren: Huh?
Coach: Because (thinking: because you suck) you don't have enough practices.
Ouch.
I didn't have to do the reader board today. Jason and Vanessa had to do it. So I felt kind of bad, because I just pulled letters and made a few deliveries and answered the phone and read "The Princess Bride". William Goldman rules. Why did he never write "Buttercup's Baby"? I wanted to read it. BADLY. Snorg.

No comments: