Tuesday, February 27, 2007

AMY LEE AND MURTAGH

I LOVE AMY LEE AND MURTAGH! Well, not like that...except for Murtagh.
Murtagh: *shooting people sexily* I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE QUICKLY!
Eragon: Uh, sure.
Cameramen: *leave with him*
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT MURTAGH!
Basketball was cool today. I had an adrenaline rush third quarter. That is my best quarter. It was also the only quarter I played, and even then not for that long, but I respect coach and I was glad she didn't put me in for longer, because I only played 2 minutes and I was so TIRED after stabbing the other players with my bony elbows. Sucka...
I hate History Day. I hate it SO MUCH. The theme was "Triumph and Tragedy", so I assumed doing something on BALTO would be an easy topic. NOT. I guess it's my fault, it's due tomorrow and I saved it all for the last day, but still, I got a BUNCH of pictures and information, but they're in black and white because the CPU TEACHER wOULDN'T FREAKING PRINT THEM FOR ME WHEN I ASKED HER TO, SO I DIDN'T WAIT FOR HER CUZ SHE'S STUPID, and the toner was bad, so they SUCK, and I ran out of R's so it says "The Serum Un". What the heck is an UN????????? And I had to write my process paper and I can't find the stupid thirty pages of my bibliography. DANG IT. and this is all due TOMORROW.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh boy.
But I'm almost done...Kind of.
I have everything typed up and stuff...
I just need to put it on my board.
Come on, print, print, print...
The board looks cool, though, it's white, with light blue letters. Aaaaaand that's all I have on it.
Dang, there was too much paper. I hate this thing, it's like 80 years old.
Man, I have to do this all right now but I LIKE sitting here and being a menace to society. And I don't want to watch STUPID american idol because it's so LAME and "Grease: You're the One That I Want" is better.
Why is Max so adorable? WHY? He's incredibly HOT for a geeky looking slacker. He better win. Then I would pay MY OWN money and NOT mooch off my mother to go see him perform...in tight pants.
Ew...I just fantasized about someone in tight pants.
HOW WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!
Yet a total turnon?

No comments: