Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm sorry...

....BUT CAN YOU SAY DRAMA!????/
OMGEEEEEEEEEZ, I'm still sick. *cough cough* *cough* Sorry, I feel another one coming on. *cough*
And I've been up for like 5.5 hours and all I've done is listen to my ipod (now with 277 songs on it!) and do sudoku. Not even kidding.
And I was just thinking of random things and they were REALLY HILARIOUS!
From some story on Quizilla: CARSON???? NO! I loved you and you never called me!
From "Princess and the Pauper": [Erika] What's wrong, Wolfy? Are you sick? Something in your throat? Wait a minute...are you trying to...MEOW? [Wolfy] MmmmmWOOF!
From real life/South Carolina: Here I am! LBLBLBLBLBLBLB!
HAHAHAHAHA! I must be high on...something. I only had a bowl of cereal like four hours ago? I don't know.
Dumdedumdedum.
Wonder who wants to write a trail journal with me, hum...
Who should come, I wonder?
how bout...MURTAGH AND AMY LEE!!!!
Is it okay for someone to be your role model just for being pretty?
It doesn't seem right...
but I don't care, because she's ALSO a good singer.
AAAAAAAAAGH i found a DRESS!!!!
IT'S BLACK! AND FORMAL! AND I DON'T LOOK LIKE A SLUT!
YESSSSSSSS!
Hm. *looks at deodorant* It says "Little Black Dress approved". MY DEODORANT IS LITTLE BLACK DRESS APPROVED.

No comments: