Wednesday, February 21, 2007

SOMEHOW I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU

William's watching "Mulan". I like the "Be a Man" song. Tis cool.
HOW COULD I HAVE NOT TALKED ABOUT THIS AMERICAN IDOL SEASON AT ALL YET????? I don't really like any of the girls. AAAAAAAAS USUAL. But some of the guys are okay. Tell you the truth, this was a real boring season. All the interesting people got cut and the girls can't dance. I like Chris Sligh, though. He's one of the best voices and he's hilarious. he looks just like Jack Osbourne and reminds me a lot of Mario off "Beauty and the Geek" WHICH IS TONIGHT! Yeah, who cares about the girls, I wanna watch "Beauty and the Geek: The Reunion". Because Jennylee and Nate are getting back together and ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS GOT MARRIED!!!!!
I bet it's Mario.
"Dododododo. *pantomiming squeezing* DEE! DEE! DEE!"
I really want some shells. Like the pasta. Yum.
With lots of butttttter. And a burger with American cheese and that I didn't finish at Red Robin on Monday. :( I'm so STUPID. But I was eating a chocolate malt with the malt still visible on the bottom, which was kind of nifty. POTATOES. And the fries were okay, but the burger was delicious and I GAVE IT ALL AWAY WHEN I NEEDED YOU TO STAY! OPEN UP YOUR HEART, I NEED YOU HERE! Wow, that was a random little burst into a "Red" song.
I wonder what "The Outsiders" was about last night. *shrug* Hm, I'll never know.
WOO WOO WOO.
Uhhhhhhh...I'm playing "Legacy" again. Have Cocktail and ZickZack AGAIN, because I ALWAYS get them, I never get Barbie, even though she's fast, and I guess I could pick any other horse and it wouldn't matter, I'd still win, because I totally kicked butt with Alpha, and he's hecka slow.
Phew.
Basketball was crazy, but I didn't wimp out during practice like I did Monday. I missed school AND the game against S. yesterday. We lost. We are 0-3. Varsity is 3-0. Life just isn't FAIR.
Danny hates my Teen Titans powerpoint because I said Coach Boone's counterpart was racist to help with the plot.
Ooops.

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Would you like a chocolate covered poprock?

Lauren said...

NO!!!!!!!!