Thursday, February 22, 2007

...but his racist counterpart didn't think so.

Still working on my new Teen Titans powerpoint. Denzel Washington, after losing his job, goes gangsta, steals a car, and walks around in cemeteries when he has nothing to do.
Yeaaaaah.
We got our butts kicked BAD today. Varsity lost a close game. JV lost a not so close game. BUT I GOT TO PLAY! Only a minute in the 3rd and 4th quarter. BUT STILL! Aaaaaand I got a REBOUND!
I was going to wear a skirt today, but I chickened out at the last minute.
I stole an army man from Kelsey and named him...COMMANDER CODY! Commander Cody says you have a smart mouth.
Chris: I bet he's really Commander Matt. OOOOH! OOOH! OOOOOH!
Me: No, gross, his name is Cody.
Chris: More like Commander Matt. OOOOOOH! OOOOH! OOOOH!
Um, right.
You can find Evanescence fans in the weirdest places: Hiding in corners, trees, in computer labs, under desks, in food, Dizmas CDs....
Yeah.
Dodododo.
Must play LEGACY.
I ate SHELLS for dinner.
And jelly beans.
And cheese.
I was going to eat some yogurt, but then I was full. And someone ate all the key lime.
Playing basketball makes me want to eat pasta.

No comments: