Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Here...have a sampler.

Today is Valentine's Day. Not my favorite holiday. It's just another holiday to make normal significant-otherless people feel bad. Jerks.
We had to write a letter to the principal on why or why not we should celebrate this holiday. I wrote a long letter on why we shouldn't.
Toni did a pros and cons list. Now I'm thinking hers was better.
Because I don't really mind Valentine's day. I do hate it when people have like cupcakes and roses and bears and crap for all their friends and you don't get anything. 9/10 times they never even look at the bear again or forget the rose in their locker or throw the cupcake away half-eaten. Why are you giving them the freaking cupcakes, I'm hungry, woman!
But it's not that bad. I only got three or four Valentine's. One was from my mom and one was from Mrs. Schultz-Story (mmm...cherry flavor. WANT A TASTE?) (actually it was apple, but who really cares?).
Chris is evil and wrong.
Just thought I'd say that.
Lol that would be funny if any of my friends actually read this and were like, "Um, wth does she mention me every five seconds."
Hopefully that will never happen. But it would be funny...
I love basketball. Although there's this one girl that's just like AAAAAGH. It's like, "I know you want me to do it right, but come on, give me and everyone else a break." Coach likes her, though. Thinks she's nice and helpful. Whatever. I'm not being pushed around by this short wimp. *punches in the face* Oooops, you're supposed to pay attention, remember?
Grrr. She's mean.
Mr. Anderson thinks I'm a Barak Obama advocate. Which is funny. Cuz I'm not. Although, if there aren't that many worthwhile candidates, he would be the best leader of our country as opposed to, say, HILLARY. Devil worship...
I WANT CLASSIC CRIME! AND HELLOGOODBYE! Not so much Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. If I don't have to pay for EVERYTHING ELSE (sweatshirts $30????????? Mine says "Emo" on it. hehehehe), I might go buy them at Walmart or something.
OMG, these girls in math were seriously fighting over where Walmart was and one was asked to draw a map.
Good times, good times.
The red in my hair is faded... :( It's more blonde than anything else. Ew. I'm blonde.

No comments: