Monday, February 05, 2007

MASH

I am playing Mash for the first time in years. Wow. Have I sunk this low?
Whatever. It's fun.
Hm, let's think of some eligible bachelors?
Well, it's his birthday...and he's pretty hot. DEFINITELY HIM! Um, him, I guess. And him.
Automobiles: Horse is an automobile? I suck at this part. I'll just make up some horse-related cars.
All east coast places. Very east coast places. Aw, there he goes...
You will live in House.You will drive a Black Mustang.You will marry _______ and have 12 kids.You will be a Doctor in England.
Gross. I don't like him.
Anyways...
I'm having a WEIRDLY good day. Like REALLY GOOD. Don't know what's wrong with today.
Started Office Assistant today. Best class of the day. I got to run around giving people hall passes. I got to go to the bandroom TWICE. Hot guys in the bandroom.
YES!
Okay, new game...
But today was really awesome.
Ipod status: Working. Great. I love Ipods now. Thank you Jeannie for the Fall Out Boy.
Yep.
I'm taking this to school tomorrow morning and rocking out. Just to have the musical satisfaction.
Uh oh, this might take a while. No Mansion...or jeep...or saturn...or CESNA????? NOT DWAYNE, DWAYNE ROCKS, SO DOES ROB BROWN, NOOOOOO! I will not have 18 kids. I won't be a secret agent? Or an engineer or anime artist? Apartment, sweet. A bronze...bug. I'M GOING TO BE A RAPPER! NO, I LOVE SHANE! NEVER MIND, I GOT ____!!!!11
You will live in Apartment. You will drive a Bronze Bug. You will marry ____ and have 4 kids.You will be a Rapper in Southwest.
Southwest where? I can't rap. Oh well. it was going so well, too. I'm going to live in an apartment with sexy Emo and my four kids...must think of names.
Not pete.
Um...Dwayne? Shane? Rob? And...Aleesha.

No comments: