Sunday, February 25, 2007

I enjoy being a girl (NOT)

Being a girl sucks. I don't care what you say, it does, we have more problems than guys do, and it's so freaking ANNOYING. Every five seconds some emotional trauma has to explode on us, or maybe it's something that's been happening for a long time and you just can't take it anymore.
But I have to stay this way because if I were a guy I'd just be an oblivious self-centered visually-oriented moron. yeah, you think GIRLS are bad??? LOOK IN THE FREAKING MIRROR!
I read "Animal Farm". Why are these "classics" being forced upon us? If something is a classic, it usually is a. boring b. pointless and c. STUPID. The only exceptions to the rule are "The Scarlet Pimpernel" and "Animal Farm". EXCEPT FOR THE END. I swear, it was like watching a Shyamalan movie: big build up, sucky ending. And Animal Farm was really good, but then the pigs turn into humans and humans into pigs and they can't tell them apart AND THAT'S THE END.
WTH??????????/
I don't understand allegories, give me a normal, STRAIGHTFORWARD ending, and I'll get back to you.
GEEEEEEZ.
As you can tell, my day hasn't exactly been WONDERFUL. It started with church and went downhill from there.
Then again, it always starts with church.
Please God, let me go to a different church somewhere other than here, preferrably GEORGIA, where they have Checkers drive-thrus and a weird unintelligible dialect and NICE PEOPLE.
Washington sucks.
So does church.
Life is just grand.

No comments: