Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hey, wanna see the grayish yellow coating on my throat? *sticks out tongue*

If horoscopes are really so accurate, why are they always different from paper to paper, magazine to magazine, website to website? Hehehe. I mean, read this.
02/17/2007 Your social needs are stronger than ever, and you should make a few solid connections with folks you may not know all that well just yet. You may not make millions of friends, but the ones you have are quality.
Yeaaaaaah, sure, like WHO? Oooh, and the star sign thing is even FUNNIER.
Symbol: the Sea Goat
Ruling Planet: Saturn
Ruling House: Tenth House
Element: Earth
Quality: Cardinal
Body Parts: skin, teeth, bones, knees
Keyword: SOCIAL STATUS
Date with destiny: Taurus, Virgo
Run for the hills: Aries, Libra
Where you glow: in charge
What makes you tick: hard work
Fitness forecast: golfing
Play date: dining at an exclusive restaurant
Perfect jobs: news anchor, anthropologist
Best accessory: personal digital assitant
A sure thing: managing a stock portfolio
Destination: Japan
Pleasure: patience, respect, success
Pain: disorganization, miscalculation, boredom
Kindness: Armed with dogged determination, you refuse to give up the fight for justice until everyone has been comforted and served.
What's my line? The one with the most toys wins.
Destination JAPAN? I've already BEEN to Japan, and I HATED IT. And my perfect accessory is NOT a digital assistant. It happens to be an IPOD. Or a CELL PHONE, but I don't HAVE ONE.
Forget this.
I have to pee REALLY BAD. I didn't eat dinner last night, but I'm only a little hungry and I still feel like a diptheria victim, only my throat doesn't hurt as bad, and I think my fever went down. Must take temperature.
I love this Ipod. Lots of Fall Out Boy...and FM Static. If I ever go see them in concert, I'm going to shoot Trever in the head with a Bebe gun. Serves him right.
If I ever make a band, and play drums for it or something, or manage to learn guitar (actually, that will never happen. I hate guitar.), I have a good name for it.
But you'll never get to know it unless I make it big, as to keep it safe and copyrighted.
Relient K's new CD isn't that great. True, I've only listened to like three of their songs, but it's really bothering me how mediocre it is. Funny, but like 80's dance pop? Hahaha, i almost typed dance poop.
Barbie.com. That sounds glitterfabulous. Lol.

No comments: