Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pete Wentzness

I'm still pretty much destined to be with Joe from Fall Out boy. I do like Patrick's sideburns, though. I really feel like taking that test again.
There are no more hot Pockets. And I didn't wake up early enough to go to the commissary, so I don't get to buy Phish Food. :(
Ew, Fall out Boy is messed up.
I kind of want their new Cd, though...
This font is weird and it's freaking me out.
Joe Trohman...
Pete is mad about the "emo scene".
Um...whatever, Pete.
Wow, Joe is currently 23. Not sure this is going to work.
Hm.....
I'm thinking of writing another book.
That probably won't work out so well.
OMGEEEEZ, Joe is a STAR WARS FANATIC!
And he and Pete cofounded Fall out Boy.
Poor Patrick.
Pete: Hey, don't put Dance Dance on the Kidz Bopz CD.
Kidz: Why?
Pete: um, there's a...sexual overtones?
Kidz: Cool, what are those?
AAAAAAAAAGH, JOE IS 5'10"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSS!
I guess I'm a Trohmaniac, then.
Hehehe. I love wikipedia.

No comments: