Tuesday, February 13, 2007

30 points isn't bad...really...not much, anyways...

First game of the season: I can't play. Seeing as I joined late (not my fault), I don't have 10 practices and don't qualify for gameplay. I did get to suit up, though, which felt good, even though my shorts were way too small and it bothered me.
Varsity game went GREAT. We were behind by like 2 points the whole time, but in the last quarter we beat them 44 to 38.
JV...not so good. We almost got first blood...but no. It didn't go very well. We PLAYED good, awesome defense...but we couldn't make any baskets.
:(
We got cupcakes for Johnson's birthday, though. And I don't have to run 17s with a medicine ball.
Phew.
Yeah...
Office: boring. Got to read my teen angst book and answer the phone occasionally. What is wrong with the world?
Chris is wrong.

No comments: