Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Blues

AAAAAAAAGH basketball practice was...pretty much torture. I somehow GOT SICK? so my throat closed up like that of a diptheria victim and it pretty much sucked. And then we scrimmaged and it was burning up. So I asked to sit out...and coach was totally OKAY WITH THAT? I love Coach Klein. SHe RULES. But scrimmaging is cool, I really like it. Playing wing...isn't that bad. If she made me play wing in the game, I would be SO COOL with that. Kick the other girl's butt. "BALL! BALL! BALLBALLBALLBALLBALLBALL!" *slap* *steal* "SUCKER!" Only you can't call someone a sucker during basetball.
We threw Mrs. Schultz-Story a surprise party today. My grape soda totally disappeared and I know for a fact no one drank any. Which sucks. I wanted some, but noooo... Victoria's mom made this really good cake. Holy cow, I hate like three pieces. Call me a pig. But I'm a growing girl. Like sled dogs, I need 10-14,000 calories a day. Actually, that's a lie, I need like 25,000.
oooooh well.
Certain people suddenly hate my gates. Or maybe it's not sudden. Maybe they already did and I didn't notice. *shrug* Oh well. At least it's someone I could live without.
Unlike other people.
Actually, that's not true. I can TOTALLY live without those people. Or that person.
Okay, I don't want to make a huge deal out of this again, because it's over and done with, but COME ON!!!!! What's with the eternal silent treatment? I know we weren't friends before, like, AT ALL, and we didn't talk, AT ALL, but what happened was only PARTIALLY my fault.
Yeah, I shouldn't have acted like an immature MORON, because this has happened before, and I should've learned from last time, but SERIOUSLY. I do exist. Don't act like you're better than me. And if you think THAT was immature, you should see me on my bad days.
Loser.

No comments: