Tuesday, February 20, 2007

NOT RYAN PHILIPPE!

Just watched two VERY good episodes of "matlock", it was more like a soap opera, people.
FIRST, Ben's goddaughter is getting married, and Leanne offers to have the pre-wedding reception at their house, which Ben hates, and this evil guest keeps taking all the appetizer platters, and then there's a bachelor party COMPLETE with strippers (like on "The Office"), and the goddaughter's brother shows up, angering one of the other bachelors, because the brother (Chuck) injured the other guy's (Brad) brother in a drunk driving accident. The groom (Paul, I think?) takes Brad to a church to sober up, where he (Brad) is stabbed to death by some unknown person.
*deep breath*
Yeah.
I could've summarized that into an actual SUMMARY, not giving you every detail of the first 10 minutes, but hey, it's more fun this way.
Second one was about this lawyer at another firm being sexually harassed by her boss, who got killed by RYAN PHILIPPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO! Ryan Philippe, it turns out, is a very bad actor.
Actually, I think ALL actors are bad.
Except for Denzel, who just came out with a new book?
Oooooh boy, can't wait for that.
AAAAAAAGH, I have to do my bibliography, I don't waaaaaaaant to, waaaaah, WHY is William watching "The master of Disguise" for like the 80th time THIS MONTH!
My hair is really greasy and it's kind of gross.
I have a real craving for Ritz.
I have never actually had plain Ritz in my life.
I also want frosting.
And milk.
My cereal tasted SO GROSS this morning.
And then my dad added 1% to my 2% so it was like, "Why me?"
I had a Pepsi with lime.
I also missed the away game today.
Which I wouldn't have played in...
Don't think coach is too happy with me anyways.
PLEASE don't let me have a cough tomorrow.

No comments: