Friday, February 23, 2007

PUT HER IN A BLENDER!

Wow. Emily pretty much had the best party ever. We all played Mafia, followed a bogus menu, ate cake and mints, and had a rockin good time.
And I was wearing a DRESS. I love this dress, though. Makes me feel semi feminine.
RUMOR CONFIRMED: Everybody DOES think I'm a lesbian. Especially GUYS. So part of my day was spent sulking. Because I'm not WRONG, I'm not IMAGINING things, it's TRUE, all guys think I'm GAY, and will never be interested in me because of it.
OOooh, lookit.
I'm dating Joe from FallOut boy. I didn't even know there was a Joe.
I really could go for a coconut cream donut. But I'm soooo not hungry right now.
I'm so dehydrated. I forgot to put "Definitely Maybe" on my ipod. :(

Isn't it wonderful? I don't know if it will actually show up...
Ew, if it says Barak obama is a hottie, I will kill myself.
I actually have nothing against Barak. I just don't think he's hot OR sexy, he's anti-war, which is ANNOYING, and, unfortunately for Mr. Anderson, I am NOT a Barak advocate.
Aaaaaargh.
Hm, I have low Oscar knowledge. oh, the N, and their fun but stupid quizzes.
JOE FROM FALL OUT BOY!
Man, I got ONE question right. I suck. Oh well, it was about Oscars, something no one needs to know about. Now am I destined for stardom?
All Johnson did during practice today was make us do Around the World (I MADE A LAY UP) and talk (YESSSSS) and I got to leave early, so it was all goooood.
Yesh.
Results pending...
I'm destined for a QUIET sort of stardom??????
Well, yeah, I want to write a book, BUT A TV SHOW WOULD BE NICE!!!!! It's not like TV hosts have TALENT.
Okay, I REALLY have to see who's my presidential hottie soulmate.
Ew, weird: Stand underneath my window at midnight screaming my name, despondent.
AAAAAAAAGH!
RESULTS PENDING!!!!!!!!
Pleeeeeeeeeeease, nooooot an eeeeeemoooooo....
EWWWWWWWW!

That's horrible, I'm taking this again.

No comments: