Friday, March 02, 2007

"Why 'Emo', Lauren? Why 'Emo'?"

I'll TEEEEEEEEELLL you why.
Actually, I won't. Yeeeeet, I guess.
Dude, I love my new sweatshirt. It's kind of big and piratey, but it's SOOOOOO comfortable. Navy blue hoodie with Lady Falcos on it.
Guess what's on the back?
That's right.
"Emo", sucka.
I had like 8 people be all, "Ew, why would you put EMO???" IT'S A COOL WORD, woman.
Pep assembly rocked. Basketball got announced. I love being egotistical. Sevvies won, though. Tiler and I were like, "How come we used to be sevvies and now we hate them?" Then we realized, "We always used to be like, 'Why do the 8th graders hate us?' Now we know."
Whatever. We had the best practice ever today. First we surprised Johnson with cake and donuts, then did Around the World, 3 point competition, Bump, free throws, and dribble competition.
I LOVED IT.
My clothes smell SO BAD, tho.
Myyyyy bad.
Oooooooh joyousness.
Movie night tonight.
I could maybe dance if I really tried.
Naaaaaah, I don't think so.
30 Seconds to Mars guy isn't hot. Ew.

No comments: