Sunday, February 18, 2007

We're Marley and Marley


AAAAAAAAAH, ISN'T SHE ADORABLE? He? She? I don't know. I love him. Her. It.

According to the Dog Breed Quiz, we should have a Toy Poodle or a Bichon Frise. I WANT A PUG!

Okay, there was this pug in South Carolina and we couldn't tell if it was named Molly or Marly because her owner had this heavy Southern accent.

And there's this one scene in "A Muppet Christmas Carol" where Statler and Waldorf are both Scrooge's dead partners, Marley and Marley. Soooo, I give you.

We're Marly and Molly.

LBLBLBLBLBLBLB.

I want to adopt her and take her home.

FINALLY, I can listen to Evanescence!!!! And Dizmas! and the Barbie movie soundtrack collection!!!!! Did I just say that out loud????

I'm thinking about writing another trail journal. Who should come, who should come...

AMY LEE AND MURTAGH, OF COURSE!

I'm still sick with a fever of 101.6?

I guess that means no practice tomorrow.

Dang.

No comments: