Thursday, February 15, 2007

"Get away from my daddy, tramp!"

Lol, that's like the one good line from "Daddy's Little Girls". I kind of want to see "Music and Lyrics". I need to read "Bridge to Terabithia", even though I'm not going to go see the movie and I already know the ending. "GET AWAY FROM MY DADDY, TRAMP!"
AAAAAAAAAGH, it's just too funny.
We had our first away game today. Played the Knights? i thought they were the Bulldogs, but no, they're the Lady Knights. I GET TO PLAY NEXT THURSDAY! YESSSSSSSS! Thank God for tryouts... Buuuuut, it was a long day. *phew* I didn't even play. I kind of want to play...and in a way, don't really want to? I don't know.
It was nice to come home, take off my jacket and tie (I was seriously wearing a blazer and tie. We had to dress up today. Everyone kept commenting on the tie?), and find pizza sitting on the table for me (awwwwww... Follow that up with Skittles and possibly a milkshake? Yesh.).
"GET AWAY FROM MY DADDY, TRAMP!" AAAAAAAAGH, it never gets old.
There was a cute baby at the game.
Dodedodedodododododoodode.
Nicole had cupcakes. I took one and stole another.
Yum.
They had pink frosting. Which might go in my milkshake?
OFFICE IS ON TONIGHT!
Why do I really feel like some alchohol? I always spell that wrong. Apparently drunkeness and addiction runs in the family. I used to be morally opposed to alchohol, but there's a difference between drinking and DRINKING, you know what I mean? Besides, Jesus drank wine. So if you don't get drunk, one drink is fine, i guess. Just as long as it's legal. As soon as I'm 21, I'm buying myself a six-pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade.
YESH.

No comments: