Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dad's birthday and amazing happenings

Today's my dad's birthday. He turns 51 like his older brother.
Just thought I'd mention that.
GUESS WHAT????
I MADE THE BASKETBALL TEAM!
Because 3 people quit (one due to injury, one due to grades, one due to stupidity) and I was one of the people almost picked apparently?
BUT I'M ON THE TEAM!
We scrimmaged. I suck. :( I like being post, though. And Kylie helped me work on my shot. I need basketball shoes. BUT I LOVE MY CONVERSE! The JV coach is cool.
I still love office. Didn't have to answer the phone hehehe. Okay, I did once. Clue that it's for you: Your phone rings and the SYSTEM light blinks bright red. Almost transferred the person to the wrong place????? Which would've been BAD. But Mrs. Preecha's cool. She helps me. And I got like 20 million papers to hand out from 3 different people. YES!!!! AND I got to fill them out. I could totally be a principal/secretary/dog. Wait. Scratch the dog part.
They're killing Oggy tomorrow. Putting down. I'm sure it's so humane. But I'VE HAD HIM FOR 7.5 YEARS!!!!! *sniff* I miss him already.
We watched "The Outsiders" today. It was funny. Bad acting. Pretty good, though. Dally and Soda were HOT. Smokin. BUFF. Dally walked around without a shirt on half the time and I was like, ":O". It was pretty sweet. But Sodapop would be all hot, then like a second later, it was a different not-as-hot person? ?????????? Dally.... *drools* That movie was made in 1999, and Tom Cruise was in it, so he was in his 30's then? EW! He was playing like a 17 year old.
Ponyboy looks weird blond. Johnny looked kind of cute after they cut his hair. And then he got caught in the church fire and turned black. And then he died. I shouldn't have laughed when he was dying. There were some good lines.
Johnny: No, I don't want to speak to my mother. She'll just yell at me for all the trouble I'm causing her. Just tell her to leave me a....*croak**passes out*
*later*
Johnny: P-p-p-p-ponyboy. *cough cough*
Ponyboy: *leans down* *looks like he's going to kiss Johnny and it's REALLY WEIRD*
Lauren: Um...where is this going?
Johnny: S-s-s-stay...g-gold, Pony. *dies*
Dally: Don't die, Johnny. Come on, man. This is what you get for helping people. JOHNNY, COME ON! DON'T DIE! *man cry*
Good stuff.
I want emo hair. Only I'm not a guy and it would look bad.

No comments: