Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pretty in punk

I've kind of been connected to my ipod since yesterday.
Listening to a lot of Fall Out Boy and FM Static.
I love this new semester. Being an Office Assistant RULES!
Today started out lame, because they had me sharpening 5 million school pencils that said "#2 pencils for #1 kids". And that pencil sharpener SUCKS. It would only sharpen ONE SIDE so the pencil had no tip. And if a pencil got stuck it would start WHINING and it was like, "Shut up." But I got to dump the pencil shavings in the trash. Yeah. Lame, I know, but I like it. I find beauty in the mediocre. It looked kind of like moss.
And then they had me stop doing that FUN job (my "teacher" keeps calling me by something other than my name. Yesterday it was Nicole. Today it was Monica.) to go deliver stuff. YES! Best part of my day. And it showed God has a sense of humor. Don't ask. Mr. Ross actually recognized me from last year. ???? No clue why. I think in 10 minutes I saw every single person I knew.
I will not have a black car.
Bummer.
Talked to Johnson in the hallway. Got my hopes up. We'll see if that actually happens...
There are some WEIRD people at my school. Some of the teachers? Yeah. Try "You Are A Stalker".
Then again, so am I...
I could go for a school sweatshirt.
I HATE 2ND LUNCH! Mrs. Dickson made us switch from 1st to 2nd lunch and it SUCKS. I'm hungry and it's boring. No one I know is there, only a bunch of REALLY LOUD ANNOYING sevvies. "BAAAAAAAAAAH! Why is everyone running away? Oh well. BAAAAAAAAAH!" Which is how I act at church... Why is it that I act different at school than I do at church?
Maybe it's cuz school is more fun.
I am going to live in a shack with my six kids... Sounds like fun.
OOH! In NEW YORK!
I will have a white car. What kind of car? NOBODY KNOWS!
A CHEVETTE, that's what kind of car.
I will be a Canadian for a living. Hm...sounds like an interesting profession.
Now who will I marry?
....
....
....
Not Denzel Washington or Majorly Hot Emo.
Or Justin Bartha. :(
Channing Tatum and Kid From Class.....
WHICH ONE WHICH ONE!
Maybe I shouldn't have picked 89 as my favorite number...
YAY CHANNING TATUM!
You will live in Shack.You will drive a white Chevette.You will marry Channing Tatum and have 6 kids.You will be a Canadian in NY.

No comments: