Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Green Mile

So. Oggy is dead. I didn't even get to see him at all today. So last night was the last time I ever saw him. This reminds me a lot of "The Green Mile". Like John Coffey (like the drink, only spelled differently) was all innocent, but they had to kill him anyway and they felt like murderers after the electrocution.
Funny, it also reminds me of "Empire Strikes Back" when they were putting Han Solo in carbonite.
Only Oggy's not going to come back as a ghost and let me down with his healing powers after my significant other has died in a bus accident or make out with Carrie Fisher when he's unfrozen.
He's dead.
First and last dog I've ever had.
And I'm not getting another one....ever?
Because my dad does not want one.
I do. I always want a dog. I just never thought I'd HAVE to get another one. Okay, lies, but my parents were always like, "Oh, Oggy won't last another Thanksgiving." Oggy: *lasts Thanksgiving* Parents: "Christmas, then." Oggy: *lasts Christmas* Parents: Okay, we're putting him down.
I want my dog back.
School: Interesting. Keep running into people in the office. Hey you. Yes, you. Please don't transfer. Because...you shouldn't. It would be cool if you stayed around a little longer. Like forever. We acquired another third period Office Assistant. All the ladies in the office are like, "Oh, how wonderful, more help!" and I'm just like, "Dang." Cuz I like working by myself. This will make for more phone-answering. I had to put someone on hold AND SHE HUNG UP! But he's pretty nice. The new guy, anyways. I let him do a delivery. It killed me, but I did it. Mrs. Serra wanted us to get to know each other and we were like, "Okay, whatever. *don't talk all period*."
Inuyasha is my new favorite word. I saw the end of an Inuyasha movie down South and I wanted to start reading it, but I haven't yet. But now I have more...motivation to read it. Lol. Hahahaha, I'm such a loser.
Basketball: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Okay, I love it, and I know I can get better through practice, but COME ON! I was there till 4:30!!!!! ON AN EARLY RELEASE DAY! And we finished scrimmage, but no, we had to shoot around for 30 more minutes. I'm being whiny. But I'm also being tired.
Wow, my Sky High character quiz has direct quotes from the movie.
Matt Dillon: Where did you go so wrong? YOU USED TO BE HOT??????? *sad sigh*

No comments: