Saturday, February 03, 2007

I GOT MORE THAN 12 HOURS OF SLEEP!

And my mom gave me half a Diet Pepsi, so I feel all alert and peppy. Ohhh boy.
RETREAT THIS WEEKEND! Next weekend. Whatever.
We're getting lots of FOOD today. And I have to make cupcakes that look like footballs for the Super Bowl party. >:P I feel like Martha Stewart.
Martha Stewart probably doesn't ravage Google searching for trendy online games. Such as destruct-o-match. I had to go to neopets just to play it.
Ew, that reminds me of Barbie Diaries somehow.
"Do you know how hard it is to find foods that start with Z?" "How about...zocholate zip zookies? Or zupcakes? Or zice cream!"
Seriously, it's between the most popular guy in school and her nerdy best friend: who do you THINK is sending her love notes?
William: YES, I KNEW IT WAS KEVIN!
Lauren: Nooo duh...
William: Come on, you thought it was Todd.
Lauren: Uh, no, are you kidding me? Any movie that involves a guy best friend will have that same best friend falling for and ending up with the female heroine.
William: You said it was going to be Todd.
Lauren: No, I said she was going to THINK it would be Todd, but of course it's Kevin.
William: Whatever.
I could use some chocolate chip cookies.

No comments: