Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Run away from stalkers...but they'll still follow

It's true. Anyways...
School was okay. Except for science. We had to observe paramecium under a microscope and I couldn't find any. And Mr. Griffith was making fun of me the whole entire time. "Why is it so hard to find these things?" But I finally found some. But they wouldn't eat the yeast, so they didn't turn blue. :( Then I stole Brianna and Kylee's sample. Well, I didn't, Mr. Griffith did, and I had to use it. But they had like the best sample ever. Awesomeness.
Can I help it if I'm really bad at piccleball? I'm sorry, I play BADMINTON, you know the game with the BIRDIE that's LIGHT and doesn't make loud smacking sounds against your racket. And I can't play with a wiffleball. It's really hard. I'm seriously the worst piccleball player ever. Sam was suffering because of me. I'm sorry.
AAAAAH it was dumb I was walking home and they were cleaning out the gutters or whatever so I had to walk AROUND the construction people and got home like 10 minutes late. And it takes me like 2 minutes to get home. Or 3. NYAAAAH I SHALL KILL YOU.
I haven't worn my cat hat in a while. I don't like to, cuz it looks weird and bumpy, even when I'm wearing it "right". Maybe it's because it's such a light color. I'm ruined. I need a black one. Like that girl I observed on the ferry that one time over to Seattle. I was staring at her cattish hat to see which way was the right way to wear it. I was wearing it wrong. And now it's no longer a cat hat. It's a bump hat. Cuz Nathan did something to it that made it all bumpy-like.
"I was SO disappointed in this scene because I was going to do an interpretive dance about the blue gate." "Was it a jazz dance?" "It was jazzish. Jazzish..."
I feel like a new color of font. How bout this (just choosing random colors)? Ew, no it's like the same color as my glasses. Or not. But I want a different one. One that doesn't refer to this states horrible weather. Whatever. Orange is good.
Soooooooo...(I say that a lot now...for some...odd...reason...) I picked fleas off my dog. How...fascinating. OOH OOH I MADE UP A WORD TODAY! Melisoflgopalopatedious. I think. I might have forgotten a letter or two. I'll check tomorrow. Proper definition: An action or task so boring or frustrating that it causes the doer to eat poop... I had other stuff in this definition. It was flamablamablous. But I forgot. I'll check tomorrow. I also made chickoelesophagunette. But the definition might offend some people. So it's basically just a feathery chicken shape weapon that emits Shake 'n Bake breading. Yeah. Weeeeee...
Flamablamablous.

No comments: