Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grasshopper eyeballs

Things that have recently happened in my life in chronological order:
1. I got sick (again. what is up with my immune system? I'M GONNA DIE SOON!!!!! NOOOO!!)
2. I watched 2 episodes of "The Waltons" and "Pirates of the Caribbean" (fell asleep halfway through, tho)
3. Looked at the books Mom got me from the library (including 2 about....*drumroll*...FORENSIC SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She also got "Red Feather Filly", which looks slightly lame.
So that's about it. Besides the fact that I really wanted to watch "Ham on the Street" today, but we don't get the Food channel. I LOVE HAM!!!!! I LOVE THE STREET!!!!! Except for the thing on Stone soup. That was dumb. "IT'S THE CHICKEN LADY!!!!!" "Yeah, I was, um, hungry."
I love my new hat. It is pretty much super awesome. And it's black. And it looks like the hat I saw a New Orleans trombone player wear. I think that was him. Yeah. I love it.
By the way, what's up with my state? Everyone's all, "New OrLEENS." And I'm all, "Um, I pronounce it New Orlins." (duh, I know it's not spelled like that) and they go, "NOO NOO NOO, it's New OrLEENS or N'awlins!!!!!" Wth? THAT'S SO DUMB!!!!!!!!
"...3,000 people? That sounds like quite a party. Why wasn't I invited? And you say, 'Of course you were invited.' Well, it's not really a party..." I love Geico. hehehehe.
I'm contemplating making a motivational CD this summer. Or for summer anyways. But my family refuses to show me the art of burning CDs. However, my dad WAS all, "That's PIRATED." when I showed him my new Fresh Digress CD. "Um, no, it's not pirated, Amber burned it." "HA. Not pirated." Yeah.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

true... wait...then it's not bootleg unless amber's a bootleg?