Sunday, May 28, 2006

"Is she on holiday?"

Yesterday we went up to the beach to spend time with my grandparents and help out, but a bunch of my other relatives ended up coming. Emily brought cheesecake and I was like, ":O" so I was going to eat like three pieces but my mom was like, "No, you already had two pieces of cake." My bad. And then we kept feeding Lachlan, BUT HE NEVER STOPPED BEING HUNGRY!!! He's like A BOTTOMLESS PIT!!!! And we foolishly asked him to make an animal noise while eating. PFFFFFFFT! All the lemon cake in his mouth goes across the table. Ew.
Omg, we had a "Neverending Story" marathon, but ended up skipping 2 and going right to 3, because 2 is lame. Well, 3 is even lamer. It's not even WORTHY of "Neverending Storydom". It doesn't even make sense. But Jack Black is in it. He's pretty hot in that movie. Lol. Not. But at the end he turns into a nerd and wears BIG GLASSES AND A SUIT!!! Spare me. The ending was THE LAMEST ENDING I HAVE EVER SEEN. So Bastian and his stepsister are all walking down the hallway, then they jump up in the air and high five. Then it pauses and that's the end. LAAAAAAAAME! I forgot how cheesy 1 was, but I still like it. Except for Atreyu's on again/off again British accent. "NOO!!!! AAAHTEX! STUPID HORSE!" It was like the mom on "The Waltons"...only she kept forgetting to say "suppa" instead of "supper" or something! TALK ABOUT WEIRD! And Atreyu greatly resemble the mom on "The Waltons". He looked like a girl, at least. A LOT like a girl. So much so that Nathan and I were all, "Stop hitting on my girlfriend!" "She's MY girlfriend!" Yeah.
So today (we stayed over night) we just slept in, watched "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and sat around being bored and eating leftovers. Pancakes are good. Yesssss...
Riki's party is tonight. After youth group. Speaking of which, I have to go like right now.

No comments: