Monday, May 01, 2006

MAYDAYMAYDAYMAYDAY!!!!!

I just realized today was May Day. I mean, duh, it's the first day of May, but that wasn't significant to me at first. Then Mrs. Pomeroy was like, "Oh, it's May Day!" and I'm like, "...so...?" I need to change my calendars. But today was a Monday: really stressful and boring. Actually, not so stressful. But it was good to come home to a new sudoku puzzle no one had done from Saturday and a bunch of comics I needed to catch up on (how did Luann get where it is today? No, literally, I miss like one day and I can't follow the storyline). Luke was being evil and cage obsessed. And I think I caught up on all my missed homework. Which was super easy. Because I read three chapters in 20 minutes from "So Far From the Bamboo Grove" and was still one of the first people done. Honorable Mother died. This book is so boring.
It was really weird, we had to watch this play for the remainder of 6th period and all of study hall about not doing drugs. The guys met this girl named "Addie" after going to the "third floor" and kept going "higher". Duh. You're ADDICTED! No need for an ALLEGORY!!!! And the end was super lame. He's all, "Keep talkin, Dad. It's good to hear your voice." And his girlfriend had a weird name. "I'M MLIA!!" Or something.
I'm currently playing with Silly Putty and it's sticking to the keyboard. And I just listened to the rest of a book on tape (Rachel Cohn's "The Steps") for like two hours ON END. It was pretty bad. But the book was okay. It was just the NARRATOR. "That's GROIT!" That was her idea of an Australian accent. And her TV credits include "CSI"? I hope she played a corpse.
Lalalalalalala can't think of anything to say.......except....AAAAAAH WHAT IS UP WITH THE DORK AT MY LIBRARY? I'm 1st in line for "Party Princess", but that means someone already has it and WON'T GIVE IT UP!! They supposedly have like 3 copies, but if that's true, why are the only using one? Or maybe they skipped me. That one librarian never did like me after I had two cards cuz I lost one in that little Pochaco (sp?) purse and my other one DIDN'T WORK. But I check the library site every day and the only book on hold that's currently at the library is "Desert Dancer". Weeeee...
Wife Swap is on tonight. Except cowboy husband goes mental and is all, "PUT ON YOUR HATS, MEN, WE'RE GOING ON A RAID!" Or not. But he does beat up the other lady's husband. Oooooh...this should be interesting. I better go do something other than getting high ON THE 13TH FLOOR!!! Not like I do. But I shouldn't start. That's what the little play company said anyways.

No comments: