Thursday, June 01, 2006

100% THE CAT'S FAULT!

I was going to be a Nazi and man the TV, phone, AND listen to "Matlock" while I typed/made cartoon dolls/e-mailed/wrote down song lyrics, but that would be selfish cuz I'm already tying up our phone and wasting time on here. Plus, it was an old episode of "Matlock". Well, they're all old, but I've seen this one multiple times. "We're having an affair." "She lied about having an affair."
"Bad Kitty": BEST BOOK EVER. Okay, the main character is like my evil twin/exact opposite AT THE SAME TIME and it's pretty much AWESOME. Cuz, yeah, I'm not exactly half Jamaican or 6 feet tall, BUT I LIKE FORENSIC SCIENCE! I AM INSANE! I HAVE INSANE FRIENDS! I HAPPEN TO LIKE A GUY WHO MIGHT POSSIBLY BE A MURDERER! Wait... BUT IT'S A GOOD BOOK! So totally replacing "The Princesses of Atlantis" on my profile. Move over, Talar. Hello, Tom. Sorry, busy, currently putting a hold on "Rain Dance". Kay, all done now.
Walker cut his hair. We switched seats today in LAR/SS and Toni and I had to beg Jose to let us take his seat. Billy even promised not to call him "Josie". But he moved. And we're all good. But it was very melisolfgopalopatedious. I should've shot him with my chickoelesophagunette. DIE DIE DIE! *gets hit in the face with breading* SCORE!
I WANT TO WRITE! REALLY BAD! A NOVEL! WITH FOOTNOTES! (or parentheses. whole paragraphs of them. Yeah) Cuz I haven't made a writing attempt in...*gasp* 6 MONTHS AT LEAST! AAAAAAAH! Wait, no, it hasn't been that long. BUT IT'S FELT LIKE YEARS! Seriously, I only write here and in my writing journal at school, but at school, I save all my good ideas for this blog and write about Kermit the frog underpanties and X-rated material (such as eating poop). I want to make a character that is like my evil twin/exact opposite AT THE SAME TIME, but that would be plagirism. I've made too many blonde characters in the last year... (I MEANT THAT AS A CHARACTERISTIC, NOT A STEREOTYPE!) Must ponder this...
I would like some more fries. Walker got hit with a milky nickel. My pizza had sausage and a lone red pepper. I do love waffles.

No comments: