Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bop to the Top

I GOT HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL I GOT HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL I GOT HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL I GOT HIGH SCH...yeah. Actually, I've watched it twice since I got it and now I'm good for a while. It gets a little tiring. But I was RIGHT! "I can't take my eyes of you" isn't even IN the movie. Try LAME.
:# Who got braces? ME!!!! They're bright green and all crooked. :( It's pretty embarassing. They're not as bad as I thought they'd be. Just annoying. And they don't hurt. I just can't have diet. EVEN diet soda. HOW LAME IS THAT????? But I had a nice hygenist today who felt my pain (she still had braces). But I still want some gum. Or taffy. But Mom let me have ice cream. So we're good.
Aaaaah Tuesday was DUMB cuz I had to wait in the doctor's office for three hours while getting a scoliosis thing done and X-rays and all that and, in the end, I am not the LEAST bit improved. Except for my posture. It's better now.
Colton was singing "My heart will go on" today and I was like, "NO STOP BAD!!!!" But he kept singing it. And Toni and I are doing a report on dogs. Carver was doing a report on sharks, but there were some REALLY bad pictures in that book. I mean, come on, "MATING SHARKS"? "This is a picture of a male and a female-" "YEAH, OKAY, I GET IT!!!!"
Wedgiedom doesn't look too bad. But I just don't want to turn into one of those never shut up wedgies. If anyone I know makes a "you already have" comment, shove it.
GOT TAYLOR!! GO TAYLOR!!! YEAYA KATHARINE GOT OWNED!!! WHO'S THE SUCKA NOW??????? And we were all busy making fun of her mom's dress last night. "*gasp* GRANDMA!!!!" But I thought Chris should've won. Or Elliot. But Taylor rocks. He was definitely my 3rd choice. And Randy was right, it was a guy this year. Someone's psychic. I dunno, I kinda enjoyed the Prince performance. Okay, I REALLY enjoyed the Prince performance cuz I like Prince. No, not like that. But we were surprised by the endless skills of his backup dancers. "They can sing, too?"

No comments: