Thursday, May 04, 2006

I love laughing gas

Dude, if they're teaching you not to do drugs in school, then WHY DO THEY GIVE YOU LAUGHING GAS (or happy gas. Whatever) IN THE DENTIST'S OFFICE? I am so ADDICTED to that stuff now!!!! Cuz I had to go to the dentist to get like half my teeth removed (okay, only 4) and they gave me vanilla happy gas. That was pretty much THE COOLEST experience ever. Except then they turned it down and my mouth wasn't numb, so I felt part of the operation and freaked out and started hyperventilating, and then that would make me snort cuz I had my mouth open and then I raised my hand and they were like, "Hmmmm, needs more Advil..." By then, of course, I couldn't SWALLOW!! But then it wasn't so fun anymore, even tho they talked with me about American Idol the whole time, because they made me put these dumb gauze strips in my mouth and make clots and my mouth was numb and my bottom lip was like bigger than Lisa Rinna's and I LOOKED LIKE A WALRUS and it really hurt. So yeah. I'm still kinda bleeding and everything tastes like blood, like in the last Warriors book that I just finished. Except for milkshakes. They tasted okay. And cheese sandwhiches.
Lol, it was funny in science because Mr. Griffith was all, "Okay, don't jump to any conclusions, but tomorrow we're gonna make a baby," and the whole class goes, "WHAT?" But no, it has to do with Punnett squares or something. And flipping coins. Which is fun. I love genetics. But then we have to make our own root beer on Monday. :P Nasty.
HAHAHAHAHA I DON'T HAVE TO PLAY TROMBONE TOMORROW! And I possibly get to skip PE. Hehehehehe. Well, I can't run or do jump rope, anyways. Maybe I can walk the track while everyone plays wiffleball. :( *starts to sing* I'm all alone, there's no one here beside me. My troubles have all gone, there's no one here to deriiiiiiiiiiide meeeeeeeeeeeeeee....butcha gotta have friends!!
MIRACLE RANCH IN APPROXIMATELY 23 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

No comments: