Friday, May 12, 2006

Welcome back, Chris Daughtry

I can't believe I've failed to mention this.
It was so shocking, just too sudden...
I couldn't believe it was even happening...
WHY THE HECK DID CHRIS DAUGHTRY GET OUT ON "AMERICAN IDOL"??????????
EVERYONE, including Simon, SAID HE WAS GOING TO WIN IT ALL. Yet he goes home. Why? Because KATHARINE is 1. a girl and 2. one to shake her chest and wear low cut outfits DURING SONGS. Like Paula. Only Paula's gross and old.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M SO MAD AT THEM WHY?????????
However, I did write THE AWESOMEST story ever about Jake and Whitney, and Jake cheats on Whitney and the whole thing is resolved with Nokia picture phones. And Twinkies. And Diet Pepsi giving you cancer. And there's like 6 morals.
Guess what I did in PE? WALK THE TRACK, BABY!!!!!!! Aaaaaah I hate it... But I actually passed Mrs. Hurd, so I get EXTRA CREDIT HEHEHEHE!!!! And I was too lazy to do it again, so I just stayed right in front of her the whole time. And she didn't catch me once. But she made us walk like a mile and a half. In the freezing cold. Brrr.
Okay, how come the 7th grade LA/SS block NEXT to ours got to eat food and watch "THE LION KING", MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER, while we read about Commodore Perry and his valiant trip to Japan? :( I almost cried. It was really sad. And in study hall, all these kids were offering the teachers cookies, but not the kids, and they were really big and looked pretty awesome, so I screamed after a few freshmen, "Why are you giving them to teachers and not us? Huh? You're mean, I hate you." And Mr. Griffith got mad. And the freshmen were like, "Oh, silly sevvies, you shall never faze us with your incessant shouting. Nevermore, nevermore!!" (it's only because they're watching "Romeo and Juliet" that they sound like that. I could hear "A Time For Us" blasting out of the walls all 1st period")
Gaaaaaah I have a super long word find with 117 words on it that I have to finish by Monday. And it's gonna take me several hours. And Scott was all bragging about how he finished it in one period. Liar. I bet. I'm pretty sure. Yeah.
I would've gotten home pretty early today, thanks to the fact that I grabbed my trombone BEFORE study hall and not after. But I didn't have any keys thanks to Nathan. So Mom's getting us both a bunch of keys. And I have a super awesome keychain/ring thing to go with. :) I also had a scoop of Bunny Tracks ice cream when I got home to ease the pain of the unjustness. Nevermore, nevermore...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

*watches diet pepsi drinker get stricken with cancer* whatever you say.