Thursday, May 18, 2006

"Len, you just did a great impression of a clogged artery."

I. Am going. TO DIE!!! Seriously!!! If only I hadn't been so greedy!!!!
So I come home, and I'm hungry, right, cuz I'd kinda skipped breakfast and eaten very little lunch (the tables were covered in ranch dressing. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT??? And I don't like watermelon Gogurt), so I grab a blueberry Poptart and put it in the freezer. While I'm waiting for it to freeze, I forget that I've put it in there after listening to a rousing chorus of "Get'cha Head in the Game" by B5, so I grab a mini serving size bag of Fritos. After eating those, I'm all, "Gee, those were delicious, I should have some more!!" Only instead of Fritos, I pick Lays. Unfortunately, halfway through my second bag of chips, I remember my Poptart and realize the chips I've eaten have 10 grams of fat. Each. And the Poptart has 7 grams, so yeah, my arteries are DOOMED TO DIE!!!!!!!! :*( Why me?
Anyway, on a more positive note, BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!! And I only agreed to go because it was a short day, but I have to do tomorrow too. >:P But science was cool, we got to draw. And not scientific stuff. Adrianna's drawing kittens jumping on sleeping bags. I'm drawing a physicist, a forensic scientist, a historian (who once was on Monty Python), and a recently graduated engineer or something like that setting boxes of ginger snaps on fire (the recent graduated is pouring the lighter fluid. All the others are taking DNA samples or reading Einstein's theory of relativity or whatever he's so darn famous for). Seriously, THIS IS FOR A GRADE!!! I love science.
At lunch, we waved at one of the 7th grade science teachers, but he was like, "Aaah, scary," so his wave was very halfhearted. And he's one of the COOL teachers. At least I think so. Even tho he made fun of the shirt I accidentally wore on an assembly day ("Aha, two blues in a sea of reds." And he was wearing GREEN when he said this.)
I've been gone for two days, so I didn't know what in the world demonstrative pronouns were or how to pronounce demonstrative. (it's apparently de-MON-stra-tive. Weird....) But we were naming pronouns and replacing words with pronouns, so I got that somewhat. But just as I'm getting the hang of it, we move on to ADJECTIVES. *sniff* Noooo.... Actually, adjectives are pretty much the best words ever, but yeah, I was getting so attatched to those pronouns...
Aaaah we finished "Jason's Gold" in LA/SS (FINALLY) and I heard the ending was really funny ("HAHAHA SHE GOT ON A BOAT AND LEFT HIM!!!!" Well, I thought it was funny, but a lot of the romance-freaks were like, "THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!! IT WAS LOVE, TRUE LOVE!!!"), but now we've started a book called "A Single Shard" or something and it's like, "NOOO NOT ANOTHER HISTORICAL FICTION BLAH." Dumb. But all the guys are like, "it's SOOO good." There must be little to no mention of girls then. Darn.
I LOVE MY HAT I LOVE MY HAT I LOVE MY HAT!!!!!

No comments: