Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Gummy Bunnies!!!

Nathan got some of those for Easter and I ate most of them. They're fake, they're unhealthy, but they're so darn GOOOOD!!!!!
Aaaaaaaagh I was reading "Keeper of the Night" today and that's like the most pointless book I've ever read. It's just the daily life of this girl who's like, "I hate haoles, I don't remember my mom." It's REALLY LONG, too. Actually, it was only like 308 pages, and they were super short, but it felt like forever when I was done. "Party Princess" was okay, but whatever, I still think Mia needs a new boyfriend. Cuz in every book now, it's always, "OMG MY BOYFRIEND SAID SOMETHING AND I THINK IT MEANS SOMETHING ELSE WHAT DO I DO HE'S GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME AAAAAAH!!!!!" I liked the first three books better. 4 was lame. 5 wasn't too bad. And then came 6, which was SOOO STUPID. And 7 was basically just like 6. Only better. And funnier. But Michael is always saying stuff that gets misunderstood. And then he's all, "How'd you get that, retard?" Um, maybe it's cuz you're so VAGUE. Die. Die. Die.
I've read 9 of the Phantom Stallion books in maybe a month or less. I'm currently taking a break. One, because I have so many books right now (currently 24 checkouts, even tho I'm DONE with 8 of them, so that's only........16 checkouts), two, they're slightly annoying, and three, holds from this series pop up every three days and it has my mom running around trying to keep up with them.
Not cool. William and Paul be dissing on my horses. The ones on "Dynasty Warriors", anyway. And how color signifies rank and stuff. Which I find kind of cool, because I'm down with color coding, but dumb cuz it causes my brothers to be all, "DUMB HORSE, lame-o wrank, haha sucka." Grrrrr... And then Paul was just all, "Oh sure, save the horse." Okay, I KNOW it's a war, BUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH SAVING THE HORSE?????
School: not worth mentioning. Yesterday was better because we had semi awesome subs for periods 1 and 2 and Mr. Jansen came back YAY!!! But today was dumb. And Daniel got really mad at me, so I feel kind of bad about that now. And I KEEP RUNNING INTO DONOVAN. It was cool, tho, cuz we were making bar graphs of like mountains and stuff in the library and Billy was talking about something a teacher wouldn't appreciate (or maybe any adult), and then Mrs. Moon comes over and he didn't see her, so he kept talking, and then he saw me staring at her and shut up. Okay not so funny. But it was at the time.

No comments: