Wednesday, May 17, 2006

King Boris

I love SUBWAY COMMERCIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That dude on them is so awesome!!!!!!! He's like the reincarnation of Zizou Corder's character King Boris. Only taller. I just saw the newest commercial. "The blonde boy's a loser! And now dinner!"
So here I am, not at school, once again. I'm much improved from yesterday, but I really didn't want to go to school today and I'll probably be completely healed by tomorrow. Also, I had a lovely McDonald's burger. That should fix me right up. Ah, that sounded really dumb.
De ja vu. All over again.
I've pretty much had the rockin awesomest morning ever. First: read reviews of movies I'd heard about/already seen/kinda wanted to see on http://www.pluggedinonline.com. Movies they hated: "The Producers" (understandable), "Rent" (way understandable), "Phantom of the Opera" (WHOA! Big surprise, there.). Movies they sort of liked, but didn't reccomend: "When a Stranger Calls" (wow. Weird.)
Second: Watched a movie of the Bibleman show that my mom got at the library. WOW. How 90's is this? This one kid seriously wore overalls where the bib WENT UP TO HIS NECK!!!! GROSS!!!! And they did all this "nifty" choreography. I was pretty much itching to get up and dance. NOT. Aaaaaaah how scary. But I felt bad because this one kid I THOUGHT was a girl turned out to be a guy with dreads and a spectacular singing voice (I COULDN'T HELP IT!!! I thought MICHEAL TAIT was a girl too when I was 6!!!!!). Oh well. And then BIBLEMAN HAD TO ESCAPE FROM THE EVIL MADAME GLITZ. He ends up doing so, tho, and WITHOUT USING HIS LIGHTSABER (or the Sword of the Spirit, but it is SO a lightsaber) squishes her into the TV. Actually, he doesn't do it, God does. Bibleman justs quotes Scripture.
Third: Watched "The Never Ending Story II: The Next Chapter". I've already seen this once before, but I'd forgotten how dumb it was. I mean, as a four-year-old, I LOVED the first one. Even tho it was scary. And Artex dies. :( But this one was BEYOND LAME. And Bastian suddenly has blonde hair, when in the first one it was CURLY AND BROWN, and then, LO AND BEHOLD, in the third one (which I've yet to see), IT'S BROWN AND CURLY!!! BOOYA!!!! Yeah, and he kills Atreyu. And has a girly scream. And at the end, I was like, "IT'S THE RAPIDS FROM HIS DREAM!!! FANTASY!!!!! NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! WHATEVER!!!!"
Lastly: Watched Ellen's 499th show. Tomorrow's her 500th show. And next Monday Tony's leaving forever. :( NOT TONY NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Carson Daly offered him a DJing job and he was like, "No, sucka." Actually, he said something along the lines of, "There's only one show I'm going to DJ on." Yeah.
So that was it. The blonde boy's still a loser. And not Bastian. I wish I could still write trail journals.

No comments: