Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mugging the Pizza Man, man

That's what I did today at Amber's, along with Emily, the other Emily, Sarah, and Amber. And we had lightsabers. And hats, after I insisted. It's not a raid without hats. We were waiting for...the pizza man. And then he finally came, but he broke the Domino's law and didn't put the little Domino's thing on top of his car, so we didn't know it was him till it was too late. And we chased him and insisted he give us our pizzas. But he didn't and was like, "Whatev." Blaah...
Pretzel Time rocks, but next time I need to ask them not to put any ice in my soda. Cuz that meant I only got half of a small. There was that much ice.
So we went to the mall for a Mother's Day gift for Grandma, but I still had these giftcards that had sat lonely in my mom's purse for many months, so I used those and got an awesome hat and stuff... But we got Grandma something nice. Even tho we didn't get her truffles, like I thought she would like and said so outloud in the Hallmark greeting card store, but everyone just laughed. I'm not a pig, I'm not.
:( Apparently Fall Out Boy isn't the awesome band I'd hoped they would be. They're just a sex-obsessed lame excuse for punk/emo band. And the fact that I heard clearly the lyrics of "Dance, dance" in the Gap didn't help. Nyaaaaaaaaaah...

No comments: