Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Does it taste like hickory?

Tuesday night: Nothing to do but blog. NOW I think up all my new ideas. Ideaish stuff, at least. Well, "Last Comic Standing" is on. Can't watch it. :( "Shanghai Knights" is on. William can't watch it and he's manning the TV. Nyaah. And now everyone's watching a foreign program. It's weird. I'm being open-minded to other cultures, I swear, I just can't understand the lyrics and I don't like ballads.
Random conversation bits: "Do you like guitars?" "PARTY HATS!" "I was pretty much in love with the Argentinian!" "I bet you were!" "Tickle him!" "It's a girl, actually." "I don't care." "IT'S YOUR SISTER AND I DON'T WANT TO TICKLE HER!" "Never mind." "OWNAGE!" "See, James, you jinx, look what you've done." "*thinking* He looks like a UFO." "Take that face off your nose."
I was doing dumb homework on Africa. Actually, it was a political map of Africa, and I love political maps, but Africa has 53 stinkin countries and I had to fill them all in. Not from memory, tho. And I have to memorize the name and location of 18 countries: Botswana, Rwanda, Djibouti, Kenya...there were more, I haven't memorized them yet.
DUMB DUMB DUMB I have to play piano in the service on Sunday and I DON'T WANT TO! Sure, I get to use my music and everything, but I don't like playing in front of other people. It's dumb and my piano teacher makes me wear skirts. So for the recital I have to wear a skirt, but for Sunday I'm going to wear jeans. BAGGY jeans. Darn. I don't have any baggy jeans. *stops random gangsta on street* May I borrow your jeans? Oh...they're not very baggy. Gangsta: You know what, you're stereotypical and if I had a mic I'd BATTLE YOU! Me: ooooh I'm scared. *Dave Chappelle comes* Dave: Pity the fool, you have to battle me. Me: OH NO, A HILARIOUS COMEDIAN WHO'S JOKES I SHOULDN'T BE HEARING!!!! AAAAAAAAH!
I'd like a puppy. Or just a bunch of dogs so Oggy wouldn't be lonely. Actually, he'd just fight all of them like he did Howard... *eyes glaze over* Howard... *sniff* But I do want some dogs. Like a Cocker Spaniel...and a Pug...and two Dachsunds (or Dacshunds? Whatever)...a Maltese...and a Jack Russell Terrier (they own Parson Russells). We're good. I would like a big dog or two, but child actors have made Golden Retrievers a stereotype. *chooses* GREAT DANE! No, NEWFIE! Or something really big... *looks around* I WANT THAT IRISH WOLFHOUND!!!! Whoa...IT'S BIGGER THAN ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *runs away*

1 comment:

Lauren said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SCARY!
Oggy might get...*gasp* EATEN! AND SO WILL BELLE! AND SO WILL...wait, Luke could take one.