Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Walk the track

PE is so lame. The only options they're giving us are play softball or walk the track. Guess what I've been doing for the past TWO WEEKS? Yep, walking the track. I've gotten better wind and stuff, I guess, but Mrs. Hurd ALMOST caught up to me and I was like, "NYAAAAH!!!" and run away. That's basically what I do. Wait till she catches up and run away, then walk.
OMG I saw the "7th Heaven" series finale on Monday and IT WAS SO DUMB!! Cuz yeah, no one wanted Simon and Rose to get married, but it was so VAGUE. Cuz the whole thing was like Rose cheating on Simon with Umberto (I love that name. If I was taking Spanish, that would so be my name. That or MAHCEL! Marcel. Whatever.) and planning to marry HIM instead, and then all the Camdens were like, "FLASHBACK TIME!!!" And at the end, it turns out Simon and Rose DIDN'T get married, and Ruthie has a Scottish boyfriend who's also a waiter? and carries nail polish remover around? Um...Ruthie?? And EVERYONE who's pregnant is having TWINS!! What is UP WITH THIS???? Matt and his wife: WE'RE HAVING TWIN BOYS!!!!! Lucy and Kevin: Um, SO ARE WE!!!!! Mary's ex: Yeah, we're back together and WE'RE HAVING TWINS!! GIRLS!!! And the mom did this scary thing where she was like, "*gasp* THAT'S AMAZING," in this freaky poltergeist/"Mommy Dearest" voice. It was FREAKY. "Nooooo...wire...HANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yay we might possibly have an M. Night Shyamalan marathon sometime this weekend or something. Except I can't see any of his R-rated ones. But I swear I read about this one movie with Samuel L. Jackson in it that SAID IT WAS HIS and now everyone's like, "Noooooo it's not you're craaaaaaaaaazy..."
WE MADE BABIES IN SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was pretty dumb. We had to flip coins and stuff for the traits and Adrianna and I basically cheated the whole time. So I pretty much have all recessive genes on my side. And it's a girl. And Daniel was the mom of his boys. But it was weird, all the girls paired with girls and all the boys paired with boys. There was only ONE hetero couple. But we weren't allowed to say that cuz it made Mr. Griffith mad.
We have the AWESOMEST music now in band. Cuz Mr. Villiers surveyed which pieces we didn't like and we got rid of some, like "FIDDLER ON THE ROOF", thank goodness. And he gave us this Disney piece called "Disney Blockbusters" with THE AWESOMEST Aladdin song of all time: "Friend like me", sung by Robin Williams. I think. Yeah. It's super awesome. I'm lovin it. "Aladdin" was once my favorite Disney movie, even tho I've seen the whole thing like 3 times in my life. Sad. But he has the awesomest insults. "Two faced son of a jackal!!!!!"
Awesome Aladdin insults that I've mad up: see above, stupid son of a camel, slobbering son of a dog, snivelling son of a desert rat, stripy son of a tiger, no good son of a llama, ugly son of a parrot, flexible son of a monkey.

No comments: